25 January 2009

Another Me

hmmmmm..
today-25th January(除夕)
me seems like live in shade..
not happy,nor sad..
I'm just
no feeling..

had my 1st ever prosperity burger for this year..
1 medium coke, 1 twisted fries
surprising that i didn't order ice cream this time..

honestly,
i wish i could be more stunning
but now I'm just a curbstone
whatever I did
nobody will be conscious of..
hmmm..

yes~
this is what am I now
currently at Taiping
waiting to celebrate Chinese New Year..

anyway,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE...MAY U ALL HAVE PROSPEROUS YEARS AHEAD.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CNY edi lo...
enjoy urself o...
have a nice day....
happy chinese new year CAT....
hehehe =P

Catherine Tan said...

hehe..
happy chinese new year to u too~~

shhing_慧 said...

leng lui,actually i find ur blog at hauyee de blog there de....
so hapi can see ur blog....hehe...

Catherine Tan said...

lol..
im not leng lui la..
anyway..
nice meeting you^^

Rosemary Dieh said...

hi~
want be friend?
add me in your msn
rosemary99_99@hotmail.com
nice can see your blog..nice blog!