07 December 2009

Dinner @ Lawan Kuda

Was at Ipoh until last Sunday
B said he will travel me back to Kampar after dinner
Coincidently
His parents back from outside,
 his daddy said bring us for dinner at Lawan Kuda
I was blur-ing wondering where is that place..
but anyway
not to bother much because I was starving that time
might eat up the whole bull to fill up my belly





On the way..
stuck for 1 1/2 hour in traffic as everyone's heading back to KL after Hari Raya Haji



shooting here and there..



my bag..



and his bag..






finally Reached our destination
.
.
Taadaa..



"Gui He cha shi"





The Orders



猪肠





鹿肉



Kangkung



扣肉




guess what?I added rice wei..
it is so unbelievable
and one more funny thing is
.
.
everyone knows I like to bring my camera along everywhere to capture nice shots especially foods
those workers might think that I am journalist for unknown company
Auntie told me before the dish was served,they used tissues and cloth to clean the plate
I was like =.=''
no doubt
we have a satisfied dinner..
thanks uncle aunty =)
and same goes to u..

No comments: