02 January 2010

Christmas-Part 1

It's already second day of 2010
and I'm still posting about my Christmas Trip
As I mentioned,I'm not a Christian however this is my first time celebrating Christmas with the gang-WeiJean,Jimmy,Stephanie and Micheal
so basically we celebrated at Pavilion..oops Pavilion AGAIN~













FOOD is always my priority~


the couple


After dinner we went for a walk
and we saw this
wanted to take photo with her but one shitty f*cking Bangladesh keep disturbing her until she get mad
so effing scary..*runs off*



and we went for another one
a sleeping beauty
with kind and sweet look~






favorite photo of the day ^^




and guess what?
.
.
.


being interviewed by TV3 crews
wondering will be appeared in TV screen someday but not in 2009?
=X



another fav photo
me with horn at DOME~


the silly boy


.
.
.


5,4,3,...1
HO HO HO!!
Merry Christmas~



it's so crowded out there..
oops..
last but not least
Happy Birthday Jimmy!!



No comments: