15 April 2010

HADA LABO 肌研

I have seen guys nowadays taking care of their skin more than anything else.
but I am not gonna talk about guys indeed,
just wanna share about some beauty products that I used currently.
I am not gonna call this as a skin care product review as I am no expert on that.

Sekkisei's toner and Aviderm Oxygen Bionical Moisturizer.

It's bloody expensive to me and I decided to change another brand of beauty product 
(after a year it seems >.<)

Heard from my friends about this brand- HADA LABO
I've bought its cleansing foam not long ago
and I saw the Hada Labo’s Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion in Cheeserland Review
straight away went to Guardian to have one
RM36.88 only with offer price.
10X cheaper than the product that I used previously.



Its so simple and basic
colorless,non fragrance,non alcohol and the ingredients are advantageous to the skin
This signature range lastingly hydrates and nourishes the skin for smooth, radiant and crystal-clear skin. 
.
.

"1 SOLD EVERY 4 SECONDS IN JAPAN"
really that good?will it be little too exaggerated?




tried it on my hand, its like watery fluidish, colorless and after rubbing it for few seconds its absorbed.
Didn't leave any oily or greasy residue.


"belum try belum tau
sekali try,tiap-tiap hari mau"

click here for more info.

No comments: