21 October 2010

在火箭里吃饭?

A date with my love ones.
He suggested to Rocket United Cafe.
I was like huh?got such place?where DAP's people having meeting?can we go makan?
No doubt,it's probably the first political cafe in Malaysia.

#1-on the way to PJ
#2-hand in hand,smooches. 

#3-large wall photo posted of their successfulness.
#4-there's also rattan chairs and couches for a more comfortable spot for users using wifi.

#5-Nasi Lemak,Laksa, and typical local foods available.

#6-I ordered nasi lemak-nasi finished
Rendang Chicken-not available too.
I was kinda out of luck >.<
Penang Laksa then.

#7-our drinks.
I wonder why he have this special affection towards orange juice.

#8-Penang Asam Laksa.
not bad wei,should have a try :)

#9-Sarawak Laksa.
He likes it too.

#10-traditional taste of mushroom soup.

#11-According to B,this cafe are owned by DAP's supporters,which is him with his son :D

 #12-me me me!

Ended this post with the photo of us.Busy man.

located at SS2 same row as Maybank.
18, Jalan SS 2/63,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.


No comments: