12 January 2011

Brand's Inner Shine




I look so haggard and tired.I need something to make myself better.
Daddy bought me Brands' InnerShine Prune Essence.It's a box of 14 and cost around RM50 after discount from Guardian.
I'm not really fancy on prunes and I will try for the sake of beauty for outer radiance =p
p/s:consume during night time


How it works:
High Fibre - helps you maintain a healthy digestive system and promote good bowel movement.
Inulin and Oligofructose - these highly effective prebiotics help improve digestion by promoting good intestinal bacteria and a healthier digestive system.
Vitamin C - to help reproduce collagen for your skin's elasticity and youthful apperance.
Iron - nourishes blood circulation by carrying more oxygen to the cells..
Anti-Oxidants - with twice as much antioxidants as other fruits, prune protect your body cells against free radical damage and, that helps delay the aging process so you'll look young and healthy.



2 comments:

• Stephanie C • said...

I drank it,it's nice.

TikkoSS said...

heard this is good for health but that day .. i tried.. haha.. taste slightly too saturated with the prune taste.. haha

thanks for sharing