19 April 2011

中华茶室

Time to have some proper updates.
I am done with my assignments,what a good day.
Filled of tension for the past months,desperately need an sweet escape.
I had a quick getaway to the South of Malaysia-Malacca!
This will be my second trip after 14 years,too bad it wasn't gone smoothly as I planned,but looking at the bright side,this shows how much a person do cares about me.

Ha,talk about the trip.
We just can't live without food.My first destination is to try on the Malacca famous chicken rice ball.
All the tables are fully occupied when we reached.
Look on the long queue,even it's raining.
Oh Hi!
Chung Wah Restaurant.
Regarded by them,it have the best chicken rice ball in Malacca.
After some queue we finally got a table.
Bin a vegetarian.So we ordered portion for 2.

The balls are soft and cold somehow,tasted good.
Address:
Kedai Kopi Chung Wah
18,Jalan Hang Jebat,
75200 Melaka.

Nice Day!

3 comments:

crazywrazy said...

Yeah I went to the chicken rice shop opposite the jonker street. Thanks god I don't have to endure such long queue otherwise I will be cursing LOL! Btw, the chicken is prepared in such a way which I dislike lot, I prefer chicken with nice texture unlike this flattened one. The chicken rice ball is a unique experience. Did you enter the shop where you pose "oh hi" I took cendol durian, quite nice

Hilda Milda™ said...

Chicken rice ball is like a must try food in Malacca! :D I tried it once when I was 11 yrs old lol so long ago xD

Nava Kishnan said...

Seen and heard about the chicken rice balls on AF channel, however I have not tasted it.