12 August 2011

Levain Boulangerie & Pâtisserie

It's been a while since our last hang out. 
Was so desperate to visit this luxurious bangalow after years of viewing the review from blogger.
And so,
Here am I..for their macarons,cakes,and coffee..
We've lost,for forth time,fml max.
finding our way there using gps but due to techincal problem,spent around an hour to reach the destination.



such a nice place to go for high tea with my girls.
.
.
need no introduction for the colorful desserts

awww,I am so hungry now..



Le Sultan,unique name,taste great!




Seaood Aglio Olio
Eggplant Totmato Sauce Pasta
Mushroom Cream Pasta
.
.
.

On the same week itself,spent my day off with my babes again.
She's leaving Singapore very soon for future career.
I don't consider it was the farewell because I plan to meet her,soon..




yan yan..smooches..


rene rene with her ah ne..

miss Sharon,have not meet her for years.







<3<3
location:
No. 7, Jalan Delima,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Phone: +603 2142 6611
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm


No comments: