03 June 2009

No Boundaries


here comes my new room mate..shes Yan Mei,from Penang..currently taking foundation in science..too bad,after ending foundation studies she is going Setapak for her degree courses..why I gonna face this every time?as I'm trying so hard to build a strong relationship with mates and they leaved me just like that..yea,people do comes and goes..that's how human survives..

decided for blood donation with Cheah Mann..fill the healthcare form and measure my weight..omg,i gainned weight..50kg?!!!!!It's time for me to exercise..no more eat and sleep until i back to 45kg..back to topic,we cant donate today because lack of hemoglobin..so we will be going once again on friday,as we are so generous to donate our blood..*wink*

and,
I am officially changed my tutorial classes from T3 to T4..hoping that no regret on it~



going to bed now..



5 comments:

Xiaopei said...

Why don't have your room mate pict instead of you?
U'll never regret come to T4 because I am your classmate XD XD

Michelle Tan Yi Shin said...

lol.. you just 5o ler.. is nothing one ler.. dont hurt me that deep lar.. :(

Catherine Tan said...

pei:lolz,i don't dare to post her photo now..don't worry,i will do it soon..*wink*
michelle:haha,it meant a lot to me..sorry,no offense~~

Lin Huey said...

LOL....you can go to setapak to find her or me wert...
or you forget about me already?
catherine!!!

Catherine Tan said...

how can i forget u lin huey..
of coz i will find u guys if i going KL~~muackss^^