11 January 2010

New Year Resolutions

Here comes a brand new year,2010.Am now only blog about my NYR~Guess what?was my 2009 passed terribly?I dunno...its just the same to me...


Oh well,here's my Resolutions for 2010~


#1
DIET!!
45kg will be my target,haa!4KG to go..


#2
better grade for my coming semester.. 3.50 perhaps? *study hard/pray hard?*


#3
active in the society.Keep asked by my advisor why i never joined any activities since i went university.
ok lar. Photography session then.


#4
Spent more time with the family *YES I DID*


#5 
earn more money and savings.
support more of my beautifying products =p


#6
always wanted to go overseas for holiday
1.Hokkaido 2.Taiwan 3.Phuket 4.Bali
should start from the back..


#7
Levi's Skinny Jeans to be hot like her *grins*



#8
Either get myself a New Watch or DSLR/SLR will do~








#9
Stay Healthily


#10
Last but not least,
loving Mr.B as i always do 
promised to be your good girl~











god bless







No comments: